Employment With Manos de Cristo
Manos de Cristo is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering low-income individuals through our Dental Center, educational programs, and basic needs services. We are seeking motivated, compassionate candidates who are interested in being part of our mission and working to improve the lives of our clients.
We value diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Manos de Cristo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or marital status. Nothing in the job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Current Job Openings
Dental Record Specialist/ Receptionist
Supervised by: Administrative Assistant Coordinator
Reports to: Director, Dental Center Operations and Administration
The Dental Record Specialist performs a variety of patient-related dental support functions such as establishing and maintaining dental charts, completing treatment forms, and monitoring the accuracy of the patient’s accounts in the patient management system.
- Verifies treatment forms and records for completeness and appropriate signatures
- Maintains and verifies accuracy of the record management system
- Communicates with other dental offices and healthcare professionals to clarify diagnosis or to obtain additional information
- Gathers data for financial and statistical reports
- Maintains existing records and record system
- Performs front desk receptionist duties as needed
- Cash handling responsibilities (Treatment Coordinator as needed)
- Schedules appointments for patients and schedules business appointments for staff
- Assists staff with coordinating orientation of auxiliary volunteers
- Maintains volunteer information in Raiser’s Edge
- Works as a team player to ensure each patient receives the best possible service
- 1+ years of Dental Assisting experience is required
- Knowledge and experience with Dentrix, Dexis, Word, Excel
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Competitive pay, training and a full benefit package including health insurance, dental coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, 401K, and life insurance plan.
Interested candidates should email their resume to Genny Flores at email@example.com